Friday, December 16, 2005

I've joined forces in the name of expansion! Soon, the whole Internet will be mine.

I think we all got into blogging for the same reasons - to meet people, get our writing read, and to work our way toward world domination by way of the Interwebs. Am I right?

With total world domination in mind, I am establishing my prescence elsewhere on the Internets.

I have joined forces with Mike over at This are Music. This is where I will be writing all my music-related posts (news, record and concert reviews, etc.).

Stop by and check it out. You won't be sorry, especially once I control the Western world and get to decide who gets a cushy position shucking oysters in my kitchen, and who has to go work in my underground salt mines.

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

*So long as there aren't lots of skulls staring at me in the mines...
If we shuck the oysters, do we get to keep the pearls?
Can I just clean Nicole's lenses instead? (Is that the correct plural spelling of lenses?) Make me her personal assistant for the next time she visits Paris. That'd be cool.