Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fine, then I'll just hold on to Halloween!

I don't pay attention to what radio station my alarm clock is set to; I just want a solid signal that will play loud enough to wake me up. Usually I'm awakened by some inane banter between morning show DJs that I don't really hear in the time it takes me to flail my arm to the snooze button.

This morning this was not the case. As my alarm kicked on, I was awakened to this:

"On the first Noel, the angels did sing..."
That's right, the radio was playing Christmas music.

I didn’t complain that Christmas decorations were already for sale in the stores, it just meant that Halloween decorations were already on clearance. I didn’t mind that. But hearing Christmas songs in early November is too much!

With this in mind, I am going to do my best to post as much Halloween as possible for as long as possible. If they can start Christmas earlier, I can run Halloween later, too.

So here’s another photo from Halloween, this time of Yours Truly.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments: