Friday, January 20, 2006

I think people just like my witty style of writing...

So I was looking at my stat counter for yesterday, and I saw that I had a couple hundred new unique visitors yesterday. I was trying to figure out what would spike my hits like that, so I checked to see where they came from, wondering if someone had linked to me. No luck there.

Then I checked the keyword analysis. Here are the most popular keyword searches from yesterday:

dodge challenger nude photos
dodge challenger nude
tipsy blonde woman in the nude on a dodge challenger
detroit auto show nude blonde
north american auto show, blonde, dodge challenger
naked woman dodge challenger
challenger nude auto show
photos of nude woman posing with the dodge challenger
nude chick on new dodge challenger
nude on dodge challenger
nude challenger photos
where can i find nude photos of woman on dodge challenger
naked blonde on challenger
dodge challenger and nude
dodge challenger woman posing
auto show nude dodge
north american international auto show nude
nude dodge challenger
nude chick dodge
woman nude on dodge challenger
naked woman on a muscle car
detroit auto show dodge challenger naked chick
challenger nude
naked on dodge challenger
dodge challenger nude auto show
naked blonde posing on a new dodge challenger
dodge challenger concept and woman posing nude
naked woman on challenger muscle car
naked woman dodge challenger photos
blog dodge challenger nude

So, after all this research, I am still at a loss. Does anyone have any ideas why my hits would spike like that?

Anyway, whatever it was, I hope you found what you were looking for, and welcome! I hope you come back soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"where can i find nude photos of woman on dodge challenger"

where indeed, jeeves? apparently jeeves thinks you can find them here.

alpharat said...

yeah, apparently Jeeves isn't doing his homework before giving people directions...

Segue said...

It's because of your January 18th post about the Dodge Challenger.

I think the search engines "crawl" around the internet, taking notes at random. I guess your blog was noted by Google.

I Googled the first one on your list, "dodge challenger nude photos", and your blog was hit #22.

Segue said...

Also, I'm guessing that there aren't a whole lot of pages that have discuss nude girls on a Dodge Challenger.

stray_thoughts said...

So segue...were the first 21 hits any actual nude photos?

These are simply people waiting patiently for the pictures to be posted online...so you have to make sure you follow up the story with a link to those eventual nude photos...
b/c I'll forget to dig them up later.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

My two top Google searches:

1. "Tits"---Only used it ONCE, in reference to a goat's tits.

2. "Man Eating Catfish." Google it. I was at #6 this morning.

(You don't send me flowers any more, Alpharat. You either, Segue. Hmph.)

Anonymous said...

Your Hits are up due to this line in the search engines

Kit Burns was framed!
... The North American International Auto Show is in Detroit every year, and it's one of the big ones ... monkey's garage, complete with a nude chick posing on the hood. ...alpharat.blogspot.com - 45k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block

That will Do it :)

Chep said...

HHHMMMM....I wonder why "nude" is so popular!

;-)