Friday, March 03, 2006

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Baby B was born at 5:45 AM yesterday. Mom and Baby are doing fine.

D sent me a photo from his camera phone. We're going to see them tonight, so I'll hopefully have a few more photos tomorrow.

Isn't she beautiful?



Not to detract from this excitement, but now, as I write this, my first nephew is being born! He's my brother's first baby, and he's also the first boy to be born in the family, so he'll be in line to inherit the massive family estate and holdings, which include, well it includes some stuff. I've got some old GI Joes he can have anyway.

We're heading cross-state tomorrow to see the newest member of the family.

1 comment:

stray_thoughts said...

Congrats to D&M!
Congrats to J!
I hope everybody is happy & healthy! Have a safe trip!