Sometimes, when I'm having a really bad day, it pays to take a few minutes to make a list of pros and cons.
Things that I heart:
1. Ocean Spray on the Go Cran-Grape Mix
2. Liverwurst, for its ability to mask the taste of pills from the dog
3. The arrival of Oberon, which heralds the arrival of spring
4. The fact that, in two hours, I'll be at the K&A Compound with a beer in one hand, and a piece of grilled meat in the other
5. My little baby tomato plants which are hopefully peering out the dining room window at the sun
6. The new record by Girl In A Coma, which is easily the best record I've heard yet this year
Things that I don't heart:
1. Microsoft Power Point
When you put things into perspective, the day doesn't seem so bad. Even if, if the latest news reports are to be believed, the end times of the zombie apocalypse are upon us. Watch the news for stories like this; it will be the only warning we get.
As a reader of your blogs and fellow cyclist, I wanted to share this article with you which you definitely will not heart:
Zack Coleman needs a bite taken out his arm -- he needs it chewed and swallowed before his very eyes.
Zack Coleman is a pompous, arrogant asswipe.
I did the compulsory Second Week in April Oberon Check today. Like crocuses and daffodils, our Oberon seems to come in about two weeks after yours. Which is fine, unless the vodka runs out.
"This person's clearly lost his sense, " she said. "I mean, what else can you say, eating people's skin?"
Thanks for that!
Post a Comment