Thursday, April 13, 2006

And... we're live...

Finally, about a week after I thought it would be, the site has gone live.

It's been a lot of fun prepping for it, I've gone to some great shows, and interviewed some musicians I really dig.

Sunday, I got to go to one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. Gogol Bordello at the Magic Stick.

Here's a few photos from the evening:

It was a dynamic, high-energy show.


A high point in the show was the drum riding during the encore.



At any rate, I guess my point is:

A. The site is live, and can be found here.

B. I need a vacation. I'm leaving for Chicago in just a few minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

many congrats!

hopefully you'll come write for me again. not about punk of course.

stray_thoughts said...

Awesome...going to check it out now...

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Happy travels, and congrats!