Saturday, June 21, 2008

Breakfast of Champions


Breakfast of Champions
Originally uploaded by alpharat
Espresso and Jameson and the Jameson distillery in Dublin. That's how you start the day out right.

Then again, it's always a good time for whiskey. It's not just a breakfast drink!

This is me enjoying a glass of Paddy at a pub in the country just outside of Dublin.



Me in Dublin

Appropo of nothing, I have the telly on right now. Did you know that a kangaroo can't walk backwards? Amazing. That's called learning...

Still waiting for TFN to get home so beach day can begin... Hooray! She's here!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like that hat! I like it a lot!

fineartist said...

Just a little coffee for my whiskey please. I'm kidding I do not drink whiskey well, but you make me want to indulge.

Course if I did I'd lose hours, my body would remain functioning but my brain would not be attending.