Monday, April 07, 2008

Another Band Added to Breast Fest 3!

I am deathly ill this week with one of those little illnesses that sneaks quietly up from behind and punches you right in the back of the skull, leaving you laid out and trying your best to recover.

Even so, life goes on. 

We are really happy to announce that we've added another band to the Breast Festivities!

When this band performs, it's not just a performance, it's an experience. I am talking about Los Minstrels Del Diablo.

Poised somewhere between the Residents and Skinny Puppy, Los Minstrels Del Diablo are a two-piece industrial multimedia show, complete with music synchronized to video and light effects. For several years, they have been a mainstay at the Theatre Bizarre, and now we are fortunate enough to bring them to Breast Fest.

Take a peek:


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

even though i ain't been saying much the last ten days, you know I've been stopping in and I'm supporting you 3,855,379%.

I was even considering renting my kids out and offering the proceeds to the Susan G Komen Foundation, but there's been a glitch: nobody in the entire universe could ever possibly understand the true value of children as ornary and unruly and contrary as mine. Plus, also, too, there is the possibility of multiple lawsuits over the supposed "mental anguish" they sometimes cause. So. I'm keeping my kids to myself (and calling it community service) until their hormones even out a bit, at which time I will expect them to get on board the boob train in a loving (if rowdy) manner.

I can't wait to get home and get my Internet back, and enjoy some of these videos. Hopefully Wednesday is the day.

Hopefully!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Working on coming up with my sister.

fineartist said...

Oh cool as heck, and I suspect they will inspire lots of breast jiggle at the fest.