Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Love Rock And Roll

I realize it's been a bit since I've posted, and I am leaving for Seattle in a few hours, so I wanted to hammer something out really quick, because I wanted to share a bit.

I went to the Warped Tour on Saturday. As always, I had a great time, and saw some great music.

And we learned something.

We learned that Joan Jett is very pretty, very sweet, very nice, and very willing to let us escape the 94-degree heat on her bus for an hour or so.



Talk at you next week!

6 comments:

stray_thoughts said...

Now your just bragging...

Have a great trip...and bring me back some good fish.

Jennifer said...

:-) She's pretty. I'd like to see her without stage make-up, though. My artist's eye tells me she's got nothin' on the natural beauty of that hot chick standin' next to her.

Enjoy Seattle! Do the waterfront market thingy!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

...and then Alpharat had a mind blowing threesome?

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

Bring me back some fish?? Wouldn't want to sit next to YOU on the plane.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

*That was me.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous...