Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Day With The Little Ones

I've been a little lax on posting lately, but I wanted to put some photos up.

My niece and goddaughter had her First Communion a few weeks ago, and I got to spend the day with all of the little ones.

She's a very good sport about posing for photots. You wouldn't guess that a bird had just pooped on her dress and she was desperate to change her clothes when I took this.

Another one of my nieces. Blonde hair and blue eyes. All of them. Their dad needs to be getting a shotgun pretty soon.

Baby No Name is getting very big now.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous kids! Gorgeous mamma, too. Wonder if she'd lend me her pink suit? I've got this niggly mother-of-the-bride gig coming up and I think daughter might freak if I show up in jeans.

Who's that doggy? Is he as cute from the other direction?

alpharat said...

That's Gus. He's a little floppy dust mop of a dog who always smells good.

fineartist said...

Absolutely beautiful.